Deleting or removing a program or subject on computer is often a piece of cake for many people, but when it turns to uninstall Kiwee Toolbar, many people will be in a embarrassing situation, which being unable to remove it by any regular removing method they used.
Kiwee toolbar is a browser-based add-on developed by American Greetings, and advertise its ease of use in accessing the searching result and visiting specific websites, but many people think it is not as good as it claims, and some security center even doubt that it may install suspicious programs and collect people’s personal configurations on the computer.
What’s the problem of Kiwee removal?
Kiwee toolbar often installed on the computer together with other application, if you just simply disable and uninstall Kiwee toolbar, other remnant registries or application or toolbar will probably re-install the add-on again on your PC. Thus you will see it again after restart your computer.
If you want to totally remove this toolbar as well as its associated applications and lest the masty add-on come back again or cannot be cleaned well, taking a good way to uninstall Kiwee toolbar is very important.
Proper method to uninstall Kiwee toolbar
Clean it with a professional uninstaller
An advanced uninstaller is always the best choice to remove any program you think is too stubborn or roguish to be removed, because it is an expert designed to specialized in detecting all of components which including the installed process, DLL files and registries keys which are easily be neglected by many removal utilities, and help to remove them completely and quickly instead of the manual deletion.
Special uninstall is a good option of the various removers available online that provides the special plug-in removing utility in addition to conduct the standard program removal. Let’s see that how does the Special Uninstaller remove Kiwee toolbar with ease on your PC and browser.
- Open Special Uninstaller after you installing on computer
- Find and locate Kiwee toolbar on the list of installed programs it shows to you
- Click on “Run Uninstaller”, and click “Yes” to make sure you want to remove it
- Wait for a while and it will finish the first stage of removal
- Click “Scan leftovers”, and delete all of leftovers on the scan result
- When it informs you that the Kiwee toolbar has been uninstall, go back to the main interface
- Click “Plug-in Cleaner” at the bottom, and click on “Scan Now” button
- It will check and show you all of plug-ins on your PC, select Kiwee toolbar if you can find it on the list
- Click on “Clean” to thoroughly get rid of it on your computer
Uninstall Kiwee toolbar by yourself
Manually cleaning the toolbar on your computer is always not a good choice, for that it is very easy to leave some remnant file on your computer. However, it is also feasible to do that if you think you are able to uninstall Kiwee toolbar and clean up its associated files, the general steps would be as following:
- Uninstall Kiwee toolbar in Control Panel
- Disable and remove Kiwee toolbar on every browser
- Change your homepage and default search engines to reputable ones
- If you think it is complicated, it is also available to reset your web browser rather than cleaning it manually, but please also note that it is important to back up all of your bookmarks and savings before reset the browser to the original status.