Already installed the newest Avira product Avira Antivirus 2015 on your computer? Do you know how to uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015 if you need to remove it? If you are having this kind of problem, maybe you can find the effective way to resolve it from my post.
Avira Antivirus 2015 is a newest version of security application published by Avira and provides free and basic protection of the computer as well as browser, but some people will encounter some troubles when they need to remove Avira Antivirus 2015 on their PCs.
Avira now has stopped offering its own removing utility to remove a specific Avira antivirus program, so it does not work for uninstalling the program from the activating the uninstall tool in its installation folder, instead, you will need to uninstall with a professional uninstall tool or removing device in Control Panel.
Optional methods to uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015 effectively
Using a good removal tool
If you don’t want to be involved in any incomplete removal issue of the program, and get rid of it complete within a short time, the fastest and also most popular way is to apply a sophisticated uninstaller, which is capable of uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015 automatically and thoroughly.
- Invite a good removal tool like Special Uninstaller on your computer
- Find and highlight Avira Free Antivirus on the installed program list
- Click on Run Uninstaller to start the program removal
- Wait for a while until the removal is completed
- Click on the “Scan leftovers” button, and then remove all of leftovers Special Uninstaller detecting on your computer
- Click the “back” button, and uninstall other Avira applications in the same way
- Close the removal tool when it is finished, and restart your computer
Although there are many available removal tool online, the reason why you choose Special Uninstaller just shows at the following video, which is able how does the removal tool uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015 quickly and smoothly on the PC:
Uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015 in Control Panel
Besides making use of a third party removal tool, it is also feasible to remove the Avira program with Windows removing utility in Control Panel, but in order to get a complete removal, it usually requires you to do a further manual cleaning job.
- Right-click on Start button, select Programs and Features
- Select Avira Free Antivirus on the list, then click on Uninstall button
- Complete the removing process
- Choose and uninstall Avira in the same way
- Restart your computer, and type “regedit” in the search box
- Click to open Registry Editor on the search result
- Check and erase all of registry entries related to the Avira program
- Have a check on Avira installation folder, empty and delete it
Please note that many registries inside the Editor are very necessary for the computer system performance, even a small manual error can cause serious system problem. So you should be very careful if you need to modify or remove some entries to uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015 completely, and you can do a check up beforehand.