Uninstall PerforMax Cleaner becomes a common problem for many people in recently, so why people cannot remove it with success on computer? How can get rid of it effectively? I will tell you what I know and the exact way to uninstall it in the following content.
PerforMax Cleaner is a third party application developed by OneBit IT, and claims as a powerful cleaning tool that provides such services as cleaning personal records and traces on installed web browsers, free up system space via cleaning junk files, and remove suspicious files to safeguard your computer.
What’s your PerforMax Cleaner removing problem?
Problems of this program removal could be various for different situations on computers, and the most some common issues people will encounter in the removing process are:
- PerforMax Cleaner refuse to be removed on PC
- Cannot find the program in uninstall panel
- The program appears again after removal
- Program removing process stops halfway
Why you cannot uninstall PerforMax Cleaner smoothly?
What’s the reason that make you unable to remove the program with success on your PC? There is not only one possible cause for this failure of removal, you can check your computer situation and find the specific reason for these common causes of the removing problem:
- Program PerforMax Cleaner is not installed correctly
- Stubborn components of the program refused to be uninstalled
- Incomplete removal cause the program displaying again after starting the computer
Well, after getting a general knowledge about the program and removing problems people easily encounter, it’s time for sharing some effective ways to remove PerforMax Cleaner on PC.
Uninstall PerforMax Cleaner with these effective ways
Traditional removal – use Windows uninstall utility
Add/Remove programs (in Windows 7) or Programs and Features (in Windows 8) is a Windows attached uninstall utility, which is the most common way that people choose to remove any unwanted installed programs on their computers, however, this uninstall utility often cannot remove the program which does not install correctly on PC, neither achieve a complete removal for some programs, including PerforMax Cleaner. Therefore, if you are going to remove PerforMax Cleaner in this way, please complete the following steps:
For Win 7 users
- Click on the Windows button at the bottom left corner of computer desktop
- Select Control Panel on the right side to open it
- Click Uninstall a program at the bottom, then find and locate “PerforMax Cleaner” program
- Click on Uninstall button and start the program removal
- After that, restart your computer
- When you start the computer again, please go to the installation folder of the program, and try to delete all of files in the folder manually
- Click on Start, type “regedit” in the search box, and press Enter
- Select to open Registry Editor from search result
- Have a browse for the registries, and remove those registry keys related to the PerforMax Cleaner program
For Win 8 users
- Right-click on the taskbar, select Task Manager
- Choose PerforMax Cleaner on the list, and click on “End task” icon
- Right-click (different from Win 7) on Windows button, select Program and Features
- Select PerforMax Cleaner on the list, then click on Uninstall button
- When it is completed, reboot your computer
- Check the program’s installation folder, and make sure every thing has been removed on the PC
- Enter “regedit” in the search box, and click to open Registry Editor from the search result
- Find and remove those registry entries related to PerforMax Cleaner
As we can see that the program removal does not complete if you just remove it in the Windows uninstall panel, because many of its components and registry entries still leaving on the computer. So an additional manual removal is very necessary for the complete PerforMax Cleaner removal.
Note: there are a great deal of important registry files which are responsible for the Windows system performance in Registry Editor, so you should be very cautious and careful if you want to delete some registry entries inside, because your Windows system is easily resulted in serious problems for your manual error.
If you are unable to uninstall PerforMax Cleaner with the Windows removing utility, or want a faster and easier way to handle this program removal, please try the following way.
Uninstall PerforMax Cleaner with Special Uninstaller
Installed program not only can be removed by the Windows built-in removing utility, a sophisticated third party removing tool also can conduct the program removal, and even perform better then the former.
If you haven’t been used a removal tool, I will recommend you to have a try to uninstall PerforMax Cleaner. Special Uninstaller is the professional one that I am very happy to introduce you, why? Because I can remove PerforMax Cleaner very easily and quick with this uninstaller, just check the video tutorial below:
Here are more details about PerforMax Cleaner removal with Special Uninstaller
- Open Special Uninstaller on the computer, select PerforMax Cleaner program on the interface
- Click on Run Uninstaller button, click “Yes” to start the program removal
- Click “Uninstall” icon in the PerforMax Cleaner Set-up window
- When it finish the standard removal, click on “Scan Leftovers”
- Remove all of leftovers on your PC with Special Uninstaller
- When you finish it, you will receive a message which states that the program has been uninstalled completely
- Exit the program, and restart your computer
Compare to the traditional PerforMax Cleaner removal, you will find the Special Uninstaller being able to help you remove the program completely, which including the stubborn leftovers and registry entries, and you don’t need to worry about some files being too stubborn to remove or left some files so that cannot get a complete removal. Further more, besides uninstall PerforMax Cleaner, you will derive a lot of benefit from the professional removal in terms of removing any unwanted program on your computer.
Other popular program removal: uninstall Norton Security 2015 instruction, how-to guides to uninstall Avira Antivirus 2015.