Installing Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 may be just a piece of cake for many people, but when they tend to uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015, the thing will become complex and difficult to handle, so you guys may want to see how can remove the program effectively on your computer.
About the program
Antivirus program Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 is a member of the Bitdefender’s big family, many people now are using this newest version on their computers for preventing those malicious malware and threats.
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 removing problem
Actually, it is not too complicated to install the program on the computer, but when people need to uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015, the thing will become very complex and hard to complete the removal for many people. Do you also get this trouble on your computer? What kind of removing method you had tried to remove uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 but failed? The situations below may be the problems for you being not able to get rid of it on your computer.
Problems of removing the application
- Removing process stops suddenly and cannot be finished
- Associated files and processes still running on the computer after removal
- People cannot delete some files related to the program in the installation folder
- Computer cannot uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 which does not installed completely on the PC
My suggestion to uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 on PC
Option one – take an automatic way to remove it
If you don’t want to be involved in the possible problems of removing the program, taking a professional uninstall tool will be the best solution in present, because it usually can handle different kinds of program removal on the computer, not matter the program is stubborn, complex or refused to be removed. And Special Uninstaller will be a good choice for you to install on your computer, and make use of it to uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 quickly and thoroughly.
Tutorials to remove Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 with Special Uninstaller
- Download and install Special Uninstaller on your computer
- Launch the removal tool, then select Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 on its menu
- Click on Run Uninstaller button, and click “Yes” to start the first stage removal
- Follow the prompt message to process the removal step by step (if you want to remove it completely, please do not install its recommended program during the removal)
- When the first stage removal done, you will be told to restart your computer, so please click on the Restart button
- When you start the computer again, click to open Special Uninstaller again, then you will see this interface of the program
- Click to review the leftovers, then remove all of them
- After that, click on OK to finish the whole program removal
Option two – uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 by yourself
Some people may not want to apply a third party removal tool to remove the program on the computer, because the Windows uninstaller is also feasible for removing the installed programs on PC, but I would firstly remind you that an additional manual removal is very necessary if you want to totally get rid of this application on your computer, and moreover, it does not work for removing the program which as been damaged on the computer.
Remove Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 with Windows uninstaller (in Windows 8.1):
- Right-click on the Windows button on the desktop, select “Program and Features”
- Then you will be redirected to the uninstall panel, highlight Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 on the list
- Click on the Uninstall button to start the removal
- Click the Remove button to activate the operation, then choose “I want to permanently remove it”, and click Next
- Cancel the selection to install its recommended program on your PC, and “Next”
- When the uninstall process come to the end, please follow the instruction to restart your computer
After restarting your PC, you should go to find and remove those associated files still leaving on the computer.
What kind of files usually cannot be cleaned completely?
Stubborn install files. Please open the installation folder on your computer if it still appears on your PC, then remove everything inside the folder.
Bundled application. If there is another program coming to your PC when you install the Bitdefender software, you should remove it as well to uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015.
Registry entries. Type “regedit” on your computer’s searching text box to open the Registry Eiditor on your computer, and you can choose to delete those Bitdefender registries inside, but please be careful that do not delete other registry files by mistake, it will easily destroy your computer system.
In additional to the above two methods, people also can choose to download a Bitdefender remover to uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 on their PCs, but the result will be just the same as using the Windows uninstaller, you have to take an additional removal to clean all of its leftovers manually.