Feel hard to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition or encounter some problems while uninstalling it on the computer? Don’t be so frustrated, because you will find the proper resolution from this post to remove the program well.
Basic information of the application
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is a free partition manager belonging to the MiniTool Solution, it is an application that specialized in managing the hard disk partition, such as create, change, and convert partition….. The latest version is 9.1, and the installation package is usually about 30.7 MB.
Files usually installed by MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition:
Common problems of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition removal
No one would like to encounter any problem while uninstalling a program on the computer, but the fact is that some unknown errors might occur when people tent to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition, so what should be do to fix the problem well and continue to uninstall the program completely on PC? That’s the question we will discuss at the following content.
How can remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition correctly
What are general issues people would encounter when uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition? In most cases, it depends on the integrity of the program itself and the way you used to uninstall it, for example, a corrupted program may not be found and removed with success, or the application cannot totally be removed and leave some further problems on the computer. Therefore, there are some available resolutions to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition according to the specific situation on your computer.
If you the program is complete, try one of the following ways to uninstall it:
Option 1: apply Special Uninstaller
Special Uninstaller is a professional program removing utility that can help people to uninstall any unwanted installed program on their computers, and the standard removal and leftovers removing services are combined in this remover, which significantly ensure the complete removal of the target program.
Instructions to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition with Special Uninstaller:
- Start Special Uninstaller on the computer
- Locate and highlight MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on then menu, and click on Run Uninstaller
- Click Yes to confirm the program removal on Special Uninstaller, and then click Yes again on the new pop-up to start the removal
- Wait for the program being removed from the computer, and click on Yes button
- Click on Scan Leftovers button to check all of residual files of the program, and delete them completely
- After that, you will complete the program and need to restart the computer system to refresh
Option 2: remove with its particular uninstall tool
- Locate the shortcut of MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on the desktop
- Right-click on it, and select Open file location
- Have a browse of the list of installed files and find the following uninstall process
- Double-click on it, then click OK to make sure you want to remove it
- Wait for a few of minutes till the finish of this program removal
- Restart your computer, open the Windows search box
- Search all of files related to MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition or its publisher, and then remove them completely on your computer
- Delete all of associated registry entries in System Registry (search”regedit” on the computer to open Registry Editor), but you should be very careful for the registry removal, any removing
- error is prohibited for protecting the Windows system
Option 3: uninstall it with Windows removing feature
Besides the above removing ways, there is another uninstall way that which is commonly used by many people – the Windows attached removing feature. Every computer with the Windows operating system get this common feature that can be used to remove those installed applications on the PC, so it is also available for removing MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition but you still need to manually clean its leftovers after the program removal.
- (Win 10/8.1/8)Right-click on Windows button, select Programs and Features
- Select MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition on the list, and click on Uninstall
- Click Yes to make sure you want to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition, and follow the instructions to start and finish the first stage of removal
- Restart the computer system, and then check and remove all of leftovers as the second removing method
As we all know that manual removal must takes a lot of time and it also contains some risky behaviors like the registry removal, so it may be not a good choice for the most common users (lack of computer knowledge and experiences) to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition in such a manual way, and Special Uninstaller will perform better and save much of time and effort to complete the program removal.
If the program itself had been corrupted, you may not be able to remove it with the second and third method, in this situation, Special Uninstaller will do a good help for you.
Remove corrupted MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition with Special Uninstaller
- Open Special Uninstaller, then click Not listed above? At the bottom
- Click on the button at the right-side of the search box, and select the folder you used to install MiniTool Partition Wizard
- Click on Scan to find out all of files inside the folder
- Click Delete Leftovers button to erase all of these files, thus, you will be able to remove MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition which is corrupted on the computer.