This is a step by step article that describes how to uninstall My WIFI Router from your PC running Windows using the standard Windows removal steps or Special Uninstaller.
What is My WIFI Router?
My WiFi Router is a lightweight application that mimics a physical WiFi router and then turns your PC into a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
With My WiFi Router you can share a single internet connection (LAN, Ethernet, Data-Card, 3G/4G, Wifi) with multiple devices such as laptops, smartphones, android phones, PDAs, and iPads. Not only can you share the connection, but you can also share videos across those connected devices too.
The new version of Stream was released in recent days. But many people cannot upgrade it to v184.108.40.206 and get some errors in removing My WIFI Router. The following will help you resolve this problem.
The first solution: manually uninstall My WIFI Router
- Step 1: quit all the processes related to My WIFI Router with Windows Task Manager. Such as Wi-Fi.exe, TX_Httpd.exe, bmptr.exe, bmupd.exe, snetcfg.exe, snetcfg64.exe, WiFiGxSvc.exe, insert.exe, bmrep.exe, txn_reporter_routine.exe, etc.
- Step 2: Start built-in uninstaller of My WIFI Router in its installation directory, then operate step by step to uninstall My WIFI Router as prompts you see.
- Step3: Delete all leftovers of My WIFI Router.
- Open Windows Registry Editor
- Press keyboard combination Ctrl+F
- Type the name of My WIFI Router or path of where My WIFI Router was installed in the “Find what” box.
- Click “Find next”.
The second solution: automatically uninstall My WIFI Router with Special Uninstaller.
- Step 1: Download and install Special Uninstaller.
- Step 2: Start Special Uninstaller and find the My WIFI Router icon in the list view of installed software.
- Step 3: Click “Run Uninstaller”, then Special Uninstaller will execute built-in uninstaller of My WIFI Router.
- Step 4: Clicking “Delete Leftovers” will clean all the leftovers concerned with My WIFI Router immediately.
Also, to save time and avoid failure of uninstalling, we make a video for readers who do not have the patience to read this article or are not familiar with computer. The following video is easy to guide the uninitiated to uninstall My WIFI Router. The following video is easy to guide the uninitiated to uninstall My WIFI Router.