World of Warcraft(WoW) is a video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It the world’s most popular multiplayer role-playing game which has benefits beyond the simple entertainment of killing time but also improve gamer’s cognitive functioning as well. When you finished playing the game or prepared to update the new version, you might need to completely uninstall World of Warcraft from computer.
Can not uninstall World of Warcraft? Read this article and follow the instructions below to uninstall it completely and easily.
Benefits of using Special Uninstaller to uninstall World of Warcraft
Special Uninstaller will be the wise choice when you are looking for a program with the hope of removing World of Warcraft and solving your uninstall problems. With Special Uninstaller, you will be able to do 3 things in order to fully remove a program:
- Uninstall World of Warcraft without difficulties.
- Scan your hard drivers and Windows registry to find any leftover files associated with it.
- Easy to operate the uninstall process for an average users, handle the uninstall problem automatically.
Uninstall World of Warcraft manually
- Go to the Start menu, and choose the Control Panel -> Add Or Remove Programs.
- In the Add or Remove Programs window, choose WoW in the list of installed programs, and then click the Change/Remove button.
- Click Finish to continue the removal.
- Reboot your computer if requires.
As is known to all that generally, we can uninstall World of Warcraft directly from Add/Remove Programs or with their own uninstallers. But sometimes, we may not be lucky enough to completely uninstall it in this manner, because there must be some entries left behind in the hard drives or Windows registry.
If the above manual method failed to remove WoW from your computer completely, you’d better go to Registry Editor to delete the relevant registry keys. To complete the uninstall process, you should:
- Go to the Start menu, and choose Run.
- Type regedit in the dialog box and then press OK.
- Find and locate every related registry keys and then select Delete.
- At last, reboot your computer to let the changes take place.
However, it is not recommended to editing Windows registry manually especially for normal users. Any mistake in altering Windows registry would properly make your computer system into crash.
Uninstall World of Warcraft automatically – Why don’t you take a look at the uninstaller software
- STEP 1. Free download World of Warcraft Uninstall Tool and Install It.
- STEP 2: Select WoW from the detected program list and click “Run Uninstaller”.
- STEP 3: Click “Yes” button to start the uninstall process.
- STEP 4: Wait for the standard uninstall process to be completed and select Scan Leftovers to detect leftover files/registry entries and click Delete Leftovers.
- STEP 5: Click “OK” to finish the removal.