Get struck in cleaning 4Loot Toolbar on the computer and still have any good idea about the resolution? Many computer users may have the similar experiences of being not able to uninstall 4Loot Toolbar on the PC. So we just post the available solutions here that all of you can have a try.
4Loot Toolbar is published as a browser add-on but most people think it is a malicious and infuriating adware, for that it is installed on the computer bundled with other programs, making its own decision to change the browser settings, always bombard the annoying advertisements, and promote the fade programs. To prevent your computer from being infected by dangerous virus and make your browser back to normal, you should uninstall 4Loot Toolbar and clean it completely on your web browser.
Problem of 4Loot Toolbar removal: the biggest trouble when people try to clean the toolbar on the computer is whatever method you take, the 4Loot Toolbar keeps on your web browser like Firefox, Google and Internet Explorer, and continue to pop up a lot of advertisement that without you control.
Available tips to help you uninstall 4Loot Toolbar
Manual way to clean it completely
Many people may have been tried to uninstall 4Loot Toolbar (uninstall it with the Add/Remove programs) but the result is not optimistic, to finish the removal and clean the toolbar on your web browser, you can refer to the following instructions to remove 4Loot Toolbar on each browser.
1. Run Mozilla Firefox, and enter “about:config” on the address bar
2. Click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!” when it displays a warning message with the title “This might void your warranty”
3. Right click on the item related to 4Loot Toolbar, select Reset at the bottom
4. Click on Firefox at that top left, select Tools, and Add-ons
5. Disable and remove the toolbar on the list
1.Launch Google Chrome, click on the icon with three bars. Select Tools, and Extensions
2. Disable and remove the 4Loot Toolbar, and then click on Settings
3. Locate and click on Manage search engines under the Search section
4. Change another website as your default search engine instead of 4loot.com
1. Open Internet Explorer, click on Tools, and Internet Options
2. Select the preferred search provider to replace the 4loot.com
3. Highlight and disable 4Loot Toolbar
Automatic way to uninstall 4Loot Toolbar
If you haven’t remove the toolbar on the computer yet, using this automatic solution is much more effective and easier to get rid of it completely within a few minutes, for that it can take responsible for the whole removing process and help the people to remove any kind of installed application thoroughly. Therefore, you can try a sophisticated uninstall tool like Special Uninstaller to uninstall 4Loot Toolbar in a quick way.
1. Install and launch Special Uninstaller on your computer
2. Highlight 4Loot Toolbar process name in its interface, click Run Uninstaller
3. Click “Yes” to confirm the removal when there is a pop-up appearing on the program
4. Complete the removal with the guides, and scan and remove leftovers
5. Back to the step one, click to open “Plug-in Cleaner”
6. Click on “Scan Now” button, clean the 4Loot Toolbar on the list
How to clean toolbars with Special Uninstaller: